Header Ads

test

Van Vicker’s ‘Hands of Time’ premieres August 3



Ghanaian actor Van Vicker ataitambulisha muvie yake mpya inayokewnda kwa jina la ‘Hands of Time’ on August  3, 2012, at the Silverbird Cinemas,ndani ya jiji la Ghana.
Vicker previously released two other movies, ‘Friday Night’ in 2008, and ‘Raj’ in 2010 under his Sky + Orange Production house.
Hands of Time’ itayowashilikisha akina Nadia Buari na Kofi Adjorlolo and was also directed na Vicker Mwenyewe
The 34-year-old has announced that he will be directing his fifth feature. Titled ‘LOST’, the movie, Vicker says, will be a blockbuster, and will feature Ghallywood and Nollywood stars.
It is my career and my passion; I am giving it my all to make it work. This piece is more or less an epic modern kind of movie and Ghanaians will experience a never seen before action. I want to expose areas that have not been explored in the industry. I thank God for my fantastic production team and I know without a doubt that we will deliver’, Vicker who is nominated at this year’s Nollywood Academy Films Critics’ Awards (NAFCA) says.
‘LOST’ is slated for a December 2012 or early 2013 release.