Header Ads

test

G.O.O.D. Music Covers COMPLEX

GOOD Music Complex 2012 
 
Kanye West and seven G.O.O.D. Music disciples cover the August/September issue of Complex. Although 2 Chainz is only an honorary member, he was featured on the cover rather than an official signee (CyHi the Prynce, Teyana Taylor or Mr. Hudson). Pusha T, Kid Cudi, Common, Big Sean, John Legend and Q-Tip are the remaining six to complete the elite eight.
The art team behind the cover went for an underexposed and blurred look, which could symbolize most of their careers. The team, minus Kanye, discussed Cruel Summer and more.
2 Chainz On His Situation With G.O.O.D. ”I’m not officially signed, paperwork-wise, to G.O.O.D. Music. But I have a great rapport with ’Ye. He called me before Watch the Throne came out. I’m an only child. I’ve got trust issues. So I don’t have a best friend, a brother, sister—nothing. Stuff was happening in my life that I couldn’t tell nobody. I didn’t have anybody in my life that I could tell, like, ‘Ye just called me’.” bofya hapa kwa habari zaidi [Full Article]
look video here


GOOD Music Complex 2012GOOD Music Complex 2012
GOOD Music Complex 2012