Header Ads

test

Rihanna Covers HARPER’S BAZAAR

Rihanna Harpers Bazaar 2012

  Rihanna chooses to cover up the cakes in the “Style Issue” of Harper’s Bazaar. Though conservative, the Bajan beauty captivates onlookers with her smoldering sex appeal and hypnotizing eyes.In the issue, the 24-year-old pop titan talks love, or lack thereof, a past relationship when she was in love and her body. The issue hits newsstands on July 17, but a few excerpts have been made available ahead of its release.On current love life. “…rebellious through my music, through my fashion, tattoos, and my hair. I have been conservative in my love life… it’s pretty much nonexistent. If I come across someone who I find really cool, I’ll hang out. But the minute I find that we’re getting too close I just—I don’t let people in.” On past relationship. “When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love. The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life.      I’m afraid of feeling that again.”

On her body. “I don’t know if there’s something going on with my body right now, but I’m eating everything in life!” she laughs. “I miss my ass. It just went away! I need a butt. I have an idea of one, but it’s not living up to its full potential right now.”