Header Ads

test

Brooke Valentine – ‘Don’t Wanne Be In Love’

Brooke Valentine I Dont Wanna Be In Love Cover

The people are yearning for “real R&B,” and Brooke Valentine is offering a generous portion with “Don’t Wanna Be In Love.” The ‘cover girl’ samples Isaac Hayes’ classic, “Walk On By,” for the heartfelt tune.
Though dying from a broken heart, Valentine finds it hard to let go of her past lover.
Baby I tried to leave but I don’t have directions
Don’t know the road to take to find no resolution
Someone could show me the way–not you I really wanna know
I know I said I wanna leave, but you know I don’t really wanna go

 Dissimilar to most R&B on the radio, “Don’t wanne Be In Love has meaningful lyrics, sensual harmonies and an attractive production, crafted by Deja the Great. ‘Love’ will appear on Brooke’s Forever, due out to day (July 17).