Header Ads

test

A$AP Rocky & Tyga Weigh In On Chris Brown/Drake Beef

ASAP Rocky Tyga Chris Brown Drake

A$AP Rocky is known for portraying the part of a southern gangsta from Harlem (I don’t know either), so it should come as a surprise that he would prefer the media to cease from perpetuating the beef between Chris Brown and Drake. Lauren Turner of NecoleBitchie caught up with the “Uptown” rapper, where he candidly spoke on the pettiness between Maurice and Aubrey.
I wanna see Chris Brown and Drake squash that beef. I hate that everybody is fighting. I just want to promote positivity, for real for real. All of those guys are talented, it just sucks that the media is hyping this up. That’s what they did to Pac and Biggie, not saying that it’s ever that serious and to that extent, because nobody is going to die but I just feel like [the media] can make and break a lot of relationships.
Personally, I just wish those guys would make up. Drizzy is my brother and I just wish they would cut it out.


Meanwhile, Tyga sat down with T-RexXx of MUCH’s New.Music.Live to discuss the beef between his two friends, and he echoed Rocky’s sentiments. He says the media is blowing it out of proportion, and he equates the beef between his “Deuces” collaborator and label mate to an inevitable high school popularity contest. 

icheki hapa

http://www.muchmusic.com/videos/videos.aspx?vid=720757