Header Ads

test

Big Sean Models Fall Fashion for GQ


Big Sean 

Big Sean is getting fresh for fall. From turtlenecks to sweatpants, the Detroit MC models 15 of the season’s freshest looks for GQ magazine’s November issue. In the stylish spread, “hip-hop’s wittiest loudmouth” sports tailored shirts, sweaters, sports jackets, and fedoras by designers including Ermenegildo Zegna, J. Crew, Banana Republic, and Paul Stuart.
“I’m in @GQ mag this month modeling fall Fashion… Wearing clothes I wouldn’t usually wear but I guess sexy models have to do that sometimes more pics inside,” said Sean, whose sophomore album Hall of Fame debuted at No. 3.
With this album, he set out to prove a point. “It’s fucking crazy that people think I’m just this ass man, talking about ass-quakes and ass-shakes all day,” the “Dance (A$$)” hitmaker told the men’s magazine. “This time I wanted to get my points across, instead of just showing how good I can rap.”
Check out more pics of the dapper rapper below. 



Big Sean
 
Big Sean
Big Sean 
 
 
Big Sean 


Big Sean
Photo credit: GQ/Mei Tao