Header Ads

test

Tracklisting: Ace Hood – ‘Trials & Tribulations’


Trials & Tribulations 
 
Ace Hood reveals the tracklisting for his fourth album Trials & Tribulations. Due July 16, the 17 tracks include features from Chris Brown, Meek Mill, Lil Wayne, Future, Rick Ross, Anthony Hamilton, and Betty Wright, plus the star-studded remix to “Bugatti” with Wiz Khalifa, T.I., Meek Mill, French Montana, 2 Chainz, Future, DJ Khaled, and Birdman.
“I promise u this project will exceed all expectations! #TrialsAndTribulations proud of my growth!!” tweeted the We the Best rapper.
See the tracklisting per iTunes.

Trials & Tribulations Tracklisting
1. “Testimony”
2. “Trials & Tribulations”
3. “Another Statistic”
4. “Before the Rollie” feat. Meek Mill
5. “We Outchea” feat. Lil Wayne
6. “We Them N****s”
7. “The Come Up” feat. Anthony Hamilton
8. “Rider” feat. Chris Brown

9. “Hope”
10. “Pray for Me”
11. “Bugatti” feat. Future & Rick Ross
12. “How I’m Raised”
13. “My Bible”
14. “Mama” feat. Betty Wright
15. “Bugatti (Remix)” feat. Wiz Khalifa, T.I., Meek Mill, French Montana, 2 Chainz, Future, DJ Khaled & Birdman
16. “F**k da World”
17. “Have Mercy”