Header Ads

test

T.I. and Lil Wayne ‘Ball’ in New Orleans in New Video

Lil Wayne and T.I. 
 
The King of the South linked up with Lil Wayne in his hometown of New Orleans while shooting the video for “Ball.” The Southern MCs filmed scenes with the locals in the Hollygrove neighborhood, with cameos from Birdman, Mack Maine, Trae Tha Truth, and the song’s producer Rico Love.
“2 of today’s greatest… Love it or Hate it…. #Libralife #Ball #Hustlegang #YMCMB #youngrichniggashit,” tweeted Tip, who turns 32 today.
The New Orleans bounce record will appear on his upcoming album Trouble Man, due December 18. “I’m not trying to be cocky, but I pretty much know that that’s gonna be a hit record,” Love told that one of Social Network which is  Rap-Up TV.in new york city “I know it’s gon’ tear up the club. I’m really confident in the record. I know we got a bonafide club banger with that one.”
Check out the first photos from the set below.